NOVEMBER is Food for Fines Month at Dresser Library
Reduce or eliminate your overdue fines and help your local food shelf.
* Eliminate one dollar of fines with each non-perishable food item. Foods must not be expired into 2020.
* This only applies to MORE member libraries that participate.
* You may not reduce or elimate replacement costs for lost or damaged materials.
See you soon.
You now need a PIN (personal identification number) and your library card number to access your MORE library account online.
* If you don't have a already have PIN, enter your barcode only, then Submit. You'll be prompted to create a PIN.
* If you have a PIN but forgot it, select "Forgot your PIN?" and an email with a reset link will be sent to the email address you have on file with the library. If you do not have a current email address on file with the library, contact a MORE-member library to set or reset your PIN.
You can access your account information by selecting your name in the upper right. You will be able to modify some of your personal information, view and renew your checked-out items, view the items you've requested (holds), view and pay fines online, view your reading history, preferred searches, lists, and e-book checkouts and holds from Wisconsin's Digital Library. Particularly on public computers, be sure to log out after viewing your account.
Why? Changes can seem frustrating at first but the intent is improvement. MORE is updating its on-line catalog in February of 2020. The update requires a PIN for more secure access to your private library account.
Need Help? Call or visit Dresser library. We are a MORE member library and staff here will be glad to assist you.
For the most current and updated information please like Dresser Village Library on Facebook.
Check out Dresser's entry on this "Library Visit" blog...
Suggestions for the Dresser Collection. Help us help you ...
The library will be closed on the following holidays: